9. What About Bob? - what about bob?????
8.Wayne's World - party time!
7. Dogma- Shit demon.
6. The Princess Bride- You killed my father now you must die.
5. Wedding Singer - Everything 80's...ahh.
4. Animal house- Drinking has never been so much fun.
3. Caddy Shack- Ty Webb.. :)
2. office space- 'cuz who doesn't dream of doing nothing?
1. revenge of the nerds - 'cuz I was like 10 and my uncle let me watch it and I got to see boobs, big boobs. Boobs are great.
10: The Neverending Story (great flick!)
9: The Goonies (who doesn't love it?)
8: Office Space (Samir Naga, Nagahi, Nagonna work here anymore anyway!)
7: A Christmas Story (You'll shoot your eye out, kid)
6: The Labyrinth (Did you say hello? No, I said 'ello... close enough.)
5: Monty Python and the Holy Grail (There are those who call me...TIM!)
4: Spirited Away (Hyao Myazaki is my hero)
3: The Passion of the Christ (any movie that can make me cry so hard that snot runs down my face deserves a spot on my list)
2: Amelie (the most beautiful movie ever created)
And now, the moment you've all been waiting for...
1: Fargo (the Coen Brothers are the most brilliant film-makers of our time and I am OBSESSED with them)
10. Barq's Red Cream - My favorite to get at school.
9. Generic Fruit Punch Soda - I don't know why, but i love it.
8. Sprite Remix - Yeah, I like it.
7. Sunkist Orange - Who says only kids like orange soda???
6. Jones Berry Lemonade - I can only get it at Duffy's. It's delicious.
5. Dr. Pepper - I love me some Dr. Pepper, anytime.
4. 7up - I like 7up when Sprite is not available, and YES, they do taste different to me.
3. dnL - So good, and only 1.66 for a 12 pack.
2. Sprite - A classic choice at all resturaunts. No ice, please.
1. Jones FuFu Berry - Fucking Delicious. Nuff said.